Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world." Matthew 13:35


So I know I haven't posted something in a while now, but I'm back for a little while. 
The last few months I've been on tour with our new album. It was long hours of work,
hard not being able to be with Lilly for such long periods of time. But she did come to watch a few gigs.
The studio work was the most fun of all, but very hard work.

Here is a few photo Lilly took when we performed.




I'm pretty fucking tired from the tour and gigs, so let the relaxation begin!
You'll hear from me more often now.

PEACE OUT! 

2 comments:

  1. Mark, I love the photo's! Lilly is very talented!! And I love what you did with you blog, looks awesome. :) enjoy the time you have to relax... usually it doesn't last very long!

    ReplyDelete