Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm giving into you

Photo from above was taken on the night of our first gig, this is a photo of Robert, our vocalist. 

On the 5th of February my band and I had our very first gig at LikeSide in Centurion. And I'm proud to say, it went incredibly well. A guy from Death Brings Life record company signed us! And thats the reason I've neglected my blog a bit, we've been in the studio recording our very first album. I have to say, we are so very lucky, that just after our first gig we played, we got signed! After we finished recording the album we will tour a little, and we are all very excited about that! We don't have a name for our album yet, but still working on it. I will keep you updated on  how it goes with the recording.

I also want to thank Lilly for all the support, I'm probably not the easiest person to be around with, because I'm either stressed or tired or both. But most of the time I'm not even at home, being so busy at the recording studio and all. I want to let you know I love you always!
Also a great thanks to all my friends and family for the support, it's dearly appreciated!

Check out my facebook page for more photo's on the Band Practice (photo-shoot).

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Great photo. I am excited for your band! Wish I could hear you play.

    ReplyDelete