Thursday, October 28, 2010

Being Bob Marley

1234487753_6916_full

“This is my master Mark and I on the floor after a great game of hide & go seek. Although something I can’t seem to understand is why Mark always seem to win!? I have the best hiding place in the world, you’ll never guess where, behind Marks guitar (with my tail sticking out just a little).
I’m going to miss Mark terribly when he’s gone on tour again, but hopefully he’ll find it necessary to take me with, after all, I get along with his band mates (who always seem to pour their drinks on the ground for me to have a taste, I must admit, whatever they give me makes me pull funny faces and my tongue sticking out)  and I usually go lie on Mark’s feet when they have band practice in the garage.
Probably one of my most favourite things to do is waking Mark up in the morning, I usually play with his toes, it makes him make silly noises.
I just came to check in, and let you all know what it’s like being Me!”

Lots of furry Love:
Bob Marley

1 comment:

  1. Bob, you and your Mark are both good looking guys. I hope he takes you with him on tour, but you know what - its not easy for a cat to go on tour. So, if he leaves you home its cause he loves you and doesn't want to put you through it all.

    ReplyDelete