Monday, January 18, 2010

This is the end

Ironic that this is the piece I chose to use to begin my blog. This is something my girlfriend's friend wrote, Nina. But it's absolutely amazing, I love how she thinks and see things, I'll ask her nicely and maybe she'll let me publish some of her other things she wrote, her stuff is amazing.This piece of hers is called, "This is the End".

the picture form here.

I want to chain my thoughts

To remember that day when we were together

When nothing else mattered but that moment

We were able to share anything, but mostly it was me

You could never tell the truth

Going back to the day I could still trust in you

Put my faith in every unspoken word of you

You are the only person I felt comfortable around

You have the ability to bring out the real me

And I never felt ashamed for who I am around you

We could have been more than you have let yourself to believe

Here I stand in the fall of heavens

Thinking, knowing more than you shall ever know

In that few moments I shared my life with you

I’ll never forget the moon in the darkness of night

The place of the deepest darkness of man

We sat on their resting place

As if knowing this will end

Just like them…


No comments:

Post a Comment