Friday, January 22, 2010

Epic failure



Epic Failure is a understatement for how my day was, seriously. When you think something couldn't get worse, well SURPRISE, it always can! This morning I woke up with a hangover so bad, my own heartbeat was like a guy playing bongo's on stereo in my ear. Just as I finally got the courage to get up out of bed I stepped in dog-poo, as I tried getting to the bathroom without further stepping on the foot with dog-poo I fell in the hallway over a plate! (Dude, I mean, seriously! How did a plate get in  the middle of my hallway!? And how on earth do you trip over a plate?) While tripping and trying to gain my balance I stepped on my favorite white carpet with the poo-foot, which grossed me out so badly that I puked in a vase on the table. Leaning against the bathroom door cleaning my feet, wasn't such a good idea either, I slipped and fell with my head against the toilet and it knocked me out cold for a few seconds. Dude, I tell you, I felt like I was dying when I finally gained consciousness, blood dripping from my head. Well, that was just the morning, (and how happy I was my maid had to clean my mess up).


Later in the day, I got a speeding ticket, (which was unnecessary, because I drove 84km/h in a 80km/h area, seriously, 4km? ), my phone was stolen, the doctor had to inject me in my head, so I could get stitches, I got 5 stitches!, oh, and my doctor laughed at me for falling on a toilet! 


When I made dinner tonight I burned everything! (well, that's my fault, can only blame myself, I was playing x-box way too intently) ... At least I had pizza, because my food was BLACK and tasted like charcoal.

I had the worst day in my life, accident upon accident!? Bad luck hit me at full speed today! Today was a Epic failure! At least not everything's that bad, my girlfriend came over (Lilly) and now she's taking care of me. A little TLC! A great end to a horrid day!



So when you thought you had a bad day, check again!
Hopefully nobody, not even my worst enemy, ever have a day like this Epic Failure!
Goodnight to all. I need some rest!


Peace out! 

2 comments:

  1. What I want to know is what and how much did you drink the night before to get such a horrible hangover?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Love the Aristotle quote - SO TRUE!

    You and your gf are both adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, you know the yummy thing "Tequila"...yep, that's a ugly little thing, so tempting and yet so dangerous... ugh! never again in my life!

    :) peace...

    ReplyDelete